Ruckus ZoneDirector 3050 ZD3000 Wireless WAN Controller
₫ 30.000.000 25.000.000 ₫ Giảm 17%
Thời gian bảo hành: 12 tháng (end user)
Tình trạng hàng: Used 97 - 98%
Dịch vụ khuyến mãi:
Nhà cung cấp: muawifi.com
- Giao hàng & thu tiền tận nơi trên toàn quốc
- Đổi trả trong vòng 7 ngày (Áp dụng cho các sản phẩm được dùng thử)
- Bảo hành kỹ thuật 1 đổi 1 trong thời gian 30 ngày.
- Nhà cung cấp giải pháp mạng và wifi chuyên nghiệp.
- Liên hệ. 0907591863- 0901188385 - 0938912229
- Liên hệ. Skype: hvdung.itnet - Zalo: 0938912229
ZoneDirector 3000 integrates seamlessly with existing switches, firewalls, authentication servers, and other network equipment. All Ruckus APs (wired or meshed) will automatically discover ZoneDirector, self-configure, and become instantly manageable. Nothing could be easier.
Once ZoneDirector 3000 is up and running, it automatically manages Ruckus APs, adjusting transmit power levels and RF channel assignments to prevent adjacent APs from interfering, and providing redundant coverage if an AP fails. Configuration changes can easily be applied to multiple APs or to the entire system, simultaneously. A customizable dashboard provides instant access to client and network events, a real-time heat map with AP locations and signal levels, as well as Smart Mesh Networking topology.
Ruckus mobility support delivers faster and more secure Wi-Fi roaming for Voice over IP (VoIP) as well as data applications. When enabled, the Ruckus mobility service adds key capabilities to the Ruckus line of Smart Wireless controllers such as wireless LAN tunneling for voice over Wi-Fi applications and 802.1X fast roaming.
The Ruckus mobility solution minimizes erratic Wi-Fi behavior by enabling uninterrupted voice calls through the use of Layer 3 tunneling and using key caching techniques when roaming across Ruckus 802.11 access points (AP) to minimize roaming delays.
Unique Performance Utility.
ZoneDirector 3000 integrates SpeedFlex™, which allows administrators to locally or remotely determine client Wi-Fi performance. With SpeedFlex, administrators can better plan, troubleshoot, monitor, and measure WLAN performance.
Streamlined, Bulletproof Security.
ZoneDirector 3000 supports enterprise-class 802.1x with any backend authentication database, such as RADIUS or Active Directory, and also comes with an internal authentication database. First-time ZoneDirector users simply plug their computers into the WLAN, and specify a URL that directs them to a captive web portal for first-time authentication. Then, ZoneDirector automatically configures the client system with the designated SSID and a dynamically-generated encryption key that centralizes authentication and authorization decisions for all APs, providing secure admission control across the WLAN.
Better Quality of Service with Fewer APs.
Leveraging Smart Wi-Fi technology that provides extended range and dynamic signal controls, ZoneDirector 3000’s Smart Mesh Networking:
- Minimizes inter-nodal hops that degrade performance
- Automatically adapts Wi-Fi connections between nodes to environmental changes
- Automatically controls the channel assignments and transmit power of all Ruckus Wi-Fi APs
- Fast roaming
- Distributed forwarding
The result? Fewer APs need to be deployed. And with BeamFlex+, the Ruckus system continuously picks the best path for every packet, to clients outside the network and mesh APs inside the network.
- ZoneDirector Software Features
- Provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF, and location management.
- SmartMesh wireless meshing automates deployment, eliminates the need to run Ethernet cable to every Smart Wi-Fi access point
- Adaptable Hybrid SmartMesh extends the wireless network through Ethernet-connected APs
- Guest and personnel onboarding and management with Ruckus’ Cloudpath solution or Zero-IT for simple onboarding capability
- Dynamically-generated Pre-Shared Keys (PSK) that are automatically installed on clients
- Support for 802.1x, LDAP (captive portal), native Active Directory, and RADIUS authentication with dynamic VLAN assignment
- Multi-site authentication to scale large deployments
- Automatic traffic redirection using WISPr for multi-site authentication for large-scale deployments
- Minimizes erratic Wi-Fi behavior, enabling uninterrupted voice calls, through the use of Layer 3 tunneling and using key caching techniques when roaming
- Bandsteering, load balancing, and airtime fairness to optimize Wi-Fi spectrum
- Users access policies provide rich WLAN control
- Traffic thresholds for users on a specific SSID to ensure fairness
- Maximizes data throughput by sending all data traffic directly from the access points to the wired network
- SPot location services support
- Easy to Deploy and Manage
- Seamless integration with existing switches, firewalls, authentication servers and other network infrastructure
- Can be placed within any Layer 2/3 network
- Automatically discovers and configures Ruckus APs
- Automatically adjusts AP transmit power levels and RF channel assignments to avoid interference and enable redundant coverage
- Dynamic RF controls over transmit power and channel assignments
- Supports 32 unique WLANs mapped to specific APs or VLANs
- Installs in minutes with intuitive web-based wizard
- Customizable dashboard provides instant access to a variety of client and network information and events
- Real-time heat map displays AP locations and signal coverage, and Smart Mesh Networking topology
- SpeedFlex allows administrators to locally or remotely determine client Wi-Fi performance
- Outstanding Price/Performance
- Unmatched total cost of ownership
- Provides features not found in more expensive WLAN systems
- Requires little IT time
Sản phẩm liên quan
Sản phẩm Mới