Thiết bị phát sóng wifi Aruba AP325 / IAP325 (Wifi cao cấp chuẩn AC Wave2 Mu-Mimo)
₫ 4.200.000 3.600.000 ₫ Giảm 14%
Thời gian bảo hành: 12 tháng
Tình trạng hàng: New
Tính năng: Wifi Aruba AP325/ IAP325 là dòng wifi cao cấp hiện nay của Aruba, Wifi Aruba AP325/ IAP325 được thiết kế trên công nghệ wifi chuẩn AC Wave 2 (Mu-MiMo), wifi cho băng thông cao, khả năng chịu tải cực cao trong môi trường doanh nghiệp. Phù hợp với Công ty, doanh nghiệp, quán cafe, nhà hàng, khách sạn, nhà biệt thự, nhà phố ...
Dịch vụ khuyến mãi: Khách hàng là đại lý của Muawifi.com, Phatsongwifi.com hoặc khách hàng cần mua số lượng vui lòng liên hệ 0901188385 - 0907591863 - 0938912229 để có giá tốt.
Kho hàng: Còn hàng
Nhà cung cấp: muawifi.com
- Giao hàng & thu tiền tận nơi trên toàn quốc
- Đổi trả trong vòng 7 ngày (Áp dụng cho các sản phẩm được dùng thử)
- Bảo hành kỹ thuật 1 đổi 1 trong thời gian 30 ngày.
- Nhà cung cấp giải pháp mạng và wifi chuyên nghiệp.
- Liên hệ. 0907591863- 0901188385 - 0938912229
- Liên hệ. Skype: hvdung.itnet - Zalo: 0938912229
Multifunctional 320 series wireless APs provide the best 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity and user experience. Featuring Aruba enhanced ClientMatch and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 320 series enables the highest capacity, performance, and efficiency in extremely highdensity environments.
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (aggregated date rate of 2.5 Gbps), 320 Series Access Points deliver bestin-class next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi infrastructure for the highest density environments.
The high performance and high density 802.11ac 320 series supports multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial Access Point streams (4SS). It provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
The 320 series includes the patent-pending enhanced ClientMatch technology that extends the client steering technology with MU-MIMO client awareness. It automatically identifies MU-MIMO capable mobile devices and steers those devices to the closest MU-MIMO capable Aruba access point. By grouping MU-MIMO capable mobile devices together, the network starts taking advantage of the simultaneous transmission to these devices, increasing its overall capacity. These dynamic roaming policies that are based on device types, help customers achieve the best WLAN performance in a mixed device environment during the technology transition period.
The 320 series has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of largescale battery-powered Aruba beacons while also providing advanced location and indoor way finding, and proximitybased push notification capabilities. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
Boost network efficiency
With multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), you can transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients from an AP, at the same time.
ClientMatch unleashes MU-MIMO
Aruba ClientMatch software groups Wave 2 clients together, enabling MU-MIMO. That means a faster, more efficient network.
Integrated Bluetooth Beacon
320 series APs have an integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
Choose your operating mode
Aruba 320 Series Access Points offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed mode – When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 320 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement, and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant mode – In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes. If WLAN requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 320 series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
- Remote AP (RAP) for branch deployments
- Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection and containment
- Spectrum analyzer, dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference
- Secure enterprise mesh
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factoryshipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
- Aruba Instant IAP-325 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna AP.
- Supports up to 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT80 clients) and 600 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 4SS/HT40 clients).
- Eight integrated downtilt omni- directional antennas for 4x4 MIMO with peak antenna gain of 3.5dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.0dBi in 5GHz.
- Support for up to 256 associated client devices per radio, and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio.
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interfaces (RJ-45).
- USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector).
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio.
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Quality of service for unified communication apps.
- Power Supply: 12VDC.
- Power over Ethernet: 48 VDC 802.3af/802.3at.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 203 x 203 x 57 mm.
- Weight: 950g.